Supply Chain Dialog Live
ANTICIPATING 2023 AND BEYOND: GLOBAL AND NATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN CONTEXT
Supply Chain Dialog was a program formerly created in early 2021 known as our mini-podcast to increase our graduate soft-skill development through small discussions with experts in its field. Due to the expanding topic, in late 2021, our mini-podcast transformed into Supply Chain Dialog. The discussion is no longer pre-recorded and limited to soft-skill development but also expands to recent issues in the supply chain. To date, we have produced 5 episodes divided into 8 videos reaching more than 1,700 viewers.
Supply Chain Dialog LIVE 2022 will be held on:
Saturday, 17 December 2022
Hotel Holiday Inn Express, Matraman
Jl. Matraman Raya No.5, Palmeriam, Kec. Matraman, Kota Jakarta Timur, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 13140
|08.00 – 09.00||Registration Opened|
|09.00 – 09.05||Opening|
|09.05 – 10.00||Moderator: Prof. Nyoman Pujawan, PhD, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM, CSCP (President of ISCEA Indonesia)|
1. Michelle, MSci., CSCA, CPLM, Togaf, ITIL4, COBIT, PSM, Prince2 (Consulting Manager – PT. KPMG Siddharta Advisory)
2. Gautsil Madani, CPLM, CSCM (Direktur – PT Angkasa Pura Kargo)To Be Confirmed
|10.00 – 11.00||Questions and answers|
|11.00 – 11.05||Closing|
|11.05 – 12.00||Lunch and Networking Sessions|
If there is any further inquiry please contact us on email@example.com or Whatsapp +6282131622848
Terms and Conditions
- This ticket is non-refundable. However, you can hand the ticket over to others.
- The changes in the attendees’ information shall contact the committee first because it is related to the name on the certificate.
- Please make sure that you have given the right e-mail because the committee will send you the confirmation email based on the registered e-mail.
- Make sure that you have given the right phone number. Especially for more than 1 ticket purchase, we will confirm the attendees’ names through Whatsapp.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the event started. The re-registration is opened one hour prior to the event.
- Any possession of drugs and weapons in the venue is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the Auditorium.
- Recording the event using your personal video camera/phone is prohibited.
- Participants are required to have been vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine + Booster.
- Attendees must wear masks inside the venue.
- Bring and use hand sanitiser whenever needed.