Certified supply chain analyst
This program is designed to provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the basics of the supply chain. Foundational topics, theories, decision aids, strategies, etc. will be presented in a clear and concise manner. Specifically, some of the topics presented are sourcing, the role of inventory in the supply chain, MRP, and transportation. Beyond these specific supply chain topics, related issues such as team dynamics, sustainability, lean and continuous improvement tools, will also be presented. CSCA demonstrates your expertise.
- Framework for Discussion
PLANNING AND STRATEGY
- Fundamental Issues
- Aggregate Planning
- Role of Inventory
- Material Requirement Planning
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Sales Order Fulfillment
- Lean & Continuous Improvement Tools
- Team Dynamics
CSCA certification is right for you if you want to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the basics of the supply chain.
This program is perfect for:
- Entry level supply chain professionals.
- Organizations in need of a baseline common language for their supply chain team.
- Individuals involved in supply chain improvement projects or systems implementation (eg. ERP, Lean, etc).
- Proactive individuals looking to stand out in the eyes of recruiters or current employers.