“Where Supply Chain Innovative Ideas and Projects from Different Organizations Meet”
scis 2023 sub eventS
Supply Chain Innovation Summit is an annual event conducted by ISCEA Indonesia to discuss the latest updates on innovation and improvement projects in the supply chain area. We have conducted three consecutive years online and last year we conducted our first offline summit.
Project and Innovation Presentation
This sessions enables ISCEA Graduates to inspire their peers by showcasing the latest improvement and/or project at their company. This session will be conducted every Saturday from May to July 2023.
Keynote Speech and Panel Discussions
The panel discussion with the experts in Supply Chain led by a moderator to discuss recent practice and issues in Supply Chain on the Final Day of SCIS 2023.
Indonesian Supply Chain Awards
Indonesian Supply Chain Awards is the first awarding event by ISCEA Indonesia. There are two nomination Young Supply Chain Professionals and Innovative Supply Chain Manager.
Live via Zoom
Every Saturday, 13 May – 1 July 2023 | 13.30 – 15.00 WIB
Holiday Inn Kemayoran, Jakarta
Saturday, 8 July 2023 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
SCIS Final Day
OFFLINE - Holiday Inn Kemayoran Jakarta, 8 July 2023
Saturday, 8 July 2023, 08.00 – 16.00
Holiday Inn Kemayoran, Jakarta Utara: Jl. Griya Utama B No.1, Sunter Agung, Kec. Tj. Priok, Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14350
Purchase your seat through the following process
- Visit Supply Chain Innovation Summit 2023 page on ISCEA Indonesia Website and then click purchase the final day ticket or through https://isceaindonesia.com/product-category/event/
- Click “Add to Cart” and then “View Cart”.
- Check your purchase, apply coupon code (if any), and “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Fill the form with your valid data and choose your payment method.
- Click “Place Order” and follow the instruction to pay your ticket.
- Check your e-mail regularly for the update of Final Day SCIS 2023.
- If you are having difficulty contact our administrator email or whatsapp for further assistance.
08.45 Keynote Speech: Integrating Sustainability into Supply Chain by Devina S. Raditya Jap – Director of Environment and Sustainability – Schneider Electric
09.45 Presentation Session I
- Heru Indrawidjajanto, CSCA, CSCM – PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) – Improve Supply Chain Profitability with Cost to Serve
- Dr. Hally Hanafiah, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM – President University – Executive Guidance for Supply Chain Digital Transformation to Solve Supply Disprution
- Michelle, CSCA, CPLM – KPMG – Digital Supply Chain Strategy
10.45 Presentation Session II
- Reza Bachtiar, CPLM – Telkomsel – Connected Supply Chain with 5G Network Connectivity
- Ida Yulani Gultom – Waresix
- Nabil Raja Damanik, CSCM – Segari – E-Grocery Supply Chain and Challenges
13.00 Panel Discussion: Sustainable Supply Chain – From Theory to Practice
- Prof. I Nyoman Pujawan CSCP, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM (Moderator)
- Cokorda Gde Dwipa Susila, CPLM – PT Freeport Indonesia (Panelist)
- Cecilia Lukardi, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM, CSSCP – Diageo Indonesia (Panelist)
- Irawan Budi Utomo, CPLM, CSCM – Schott Igar Glass (Panelist)
14.15 Certificate Handover
14.30 Indonesian Supply Chain Awards 2023
This schedule is subject to change without prior notification. Please contact us for more update information.
You will get 6 PDU on your attendance in the Final Day.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Day 1 – 13 May 2023
|Sambudi Hamali, CPLM – Lecturer of Bina Nusantara University (BINUS)||Analisis Supply Chain Risk pada Perusahaan Importir Bahan Bangunan.|
|Nugroho Bagus Utomo, CSCA – Procurement Associate Manager of National Consumer Goods Company||Be a supportive indirect procurement|
|Ryan Ching – Senior Business Development Manager of Slimstock||From Planning to Execution: Best Practices for Supply Chain Optimization|
|Fajar Indra Kurniawan, CSCM – Senior Supply Chain Head of PT Bukit Mega Masabadi||SC Transformation for Resin Distribution Company|
Day 2 – 20 May 2023
|Dr. Shovella Santy Alrosjid, CSCM – COO of OSCM Indonesia||Lean Supply Chain Management|
|Al Taqdir Badari, CSCA – Researcher of Management Department, Bina Nusantara University||Inovasi Melalui Kolaborasi dan Kokreasi Nilai Menuju Modern Supply Chain yang Unggul dan Kompetitif|
|Wahyu Kristi Wicaksono, CPLM, CSCM, PMP(SC), LSSGB – Supply Chain Director of PT Tirtakencana Tatawarna (Avian Brands)||Have we solved the vehicle routing problem with time windows puzzle: A Strategy.|
|Taufik Rizkiandi, CPLM, CSCM – Sales Executive of Patra Logistik||Peluang Bisnis Logistik Selain Transportasi dan Pergudangan|
Day 3 – 27 May 2023
|Yohannes Kurniawan, CSCA – Dean School of Information Systems of Bina Nusantara University (BINUS)||UX in Supply Chain Management|
|Ir. Ari Primantara S.T. M.MT, IPM,CSCA,CPLM – Vice President Departemen Pergudangan PT Petrokimia Gresik of PT Petrokimia Gresik||Reducing Fertilizer Holding Cost in Warehouse By Designing Customer Centric Excellence (2CE) System At PT Petrokimia Gresik|
|Norman Erikson Suli, CPLM – Senior Business Development Manager of Niaga Logistics||Potential used of Blockchain in the Forwarding Business|
|Inayatulloh. CSCA – Lecturer of Bina Nusantara University (BINUS)||Supply Chain and Internet of Thing|
Day 4 – 3 June 2023
|Darjat Sudrajat, CSCA, CSCM, CPLM – Lecturer of Bina Nusantara University (BINUS)||Improving the Performance of Logistics Service Companies through Supply Chain Viability: A Conceptual Model|
|Heru Pribadi, MMT, CSCM – Sr. Advisor Agri Business Development of Earthworm Foundation||Creating new Route to Market of holticulture product in Riau From Farmers direct to Customers|
|Erna Kostina, CPLM, CSSCP – Advisory of PT Laju Poda Optima||Sustainable Supply Chain Drives Improvement|
Day 5 – 10 June 2023
|Andri S. Krisnanto, CSCM – Managing Partner of Kris Capital||An Investment & Supply Chains Perspective on Indonesia Energy Transition Era.|
|Albert Koto Indardyo, CPLM, CSCM – Head of Supply Chain of PT Buka Mitra Indonesia (Bukalapak)||Managing Supply Chain Partnership Using Vested Model|
|Ghifari Irfaan Swastomo, CSCA – of PT Paragon Technology & Innovation||Model Sharing Inventory Untuk Menjaga Stock Availability di Distribution Center|
|Dewi Safitriani, CSCA – Lecturer of Politeknik Sinar Mas Coal Berau||Rantai Pasok Pengolahan Biji Kakao Berau Cocoa|
Day 6 – 17 June 2023
|Ian Gibranata, CSCM – Operations Excellence of Sinar Baja Electric||Implementasi RCCP untuk Menguji Kelayakan Master Production Scheduling|
|Irfan Afiat, ST, CSCA – Manager of PT Semen Tonasa||Optimization Overhaul Cement Plant Through Supply Chain Implementation|
|Femi Yulianti, CPLM – Lecturer of Telkom University||The Role and Coordination of SMEs in Disaster Logistics|
Day 7 – 24 June 2023
|Ratih Desiana, CPLM – Internal Control of PT Kamadjaja Logistics||Operation in E-Commerce Owned WH|
|Dr. Akhmad Yunani, S.E., M.T., CSCA – Lecturer of Universitas Telkom|
|Gautsil Madani, CPLM CSCM – CEO of PT Angkasa Pura Logistics||Layanan Integrasi Kargo Udara di Indonesia Barat|
|Dr. R.A. Aryanti W. Puspokusumo, BSc, MBM, CPLM – Lecturer of BINUS University||Economies of Scale as trendy Business model (Logistic Perspective)|
Day 8 – 1 July 2023
|Bambang Krisdwianto, CPLM – Supply Chain Consultant of NTT Ltd||Quality Management Tools & Techniques|
|Putu Giri Artha Kusuma, CPLM – Lecturer of Telkom University||Coordination of Disaster Logistics Information System Development: A Lesson Learned|
|Tanty Oktavia, CSCA – Lecturer of Universitas Bina Nusantara||Automation System in Supply Chain|
There will be 3 three exclusive main events, unfortunately the access to materials are only available for the attendees on our website.
“Integrating Sustainability into Supply Chain” – Devina S. Raditya Jap (Director of Environment and Sustainability – Schneider Electric
|Michelle, CSCA, CPLM – Consulting Manager of KPMG||Digital Supply Chain Strategy|
|Ida Yulani Gultom – Business Development Manager of Waresix||TBA|
|Nabil Raja Damanik, CSCM – PPIC Manager of Segari||
Segari- E-Grocery supply chain and challenges
|Heru Indrawidjajanto, CSCA, CSCM – of PT Semen Indonesia (Persero)||
Improve Supply Chain Profitability with Cost to Serve
|Dr. Hally Hanafiah, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM – Lecturer of President University||
Executive Guidance for SC Digital Transformation to Solve Disprution
|Reza Bachtiar, CPLM – Manufacture, Logistic, Transportation Enterprise Solutions of Telkomsel||
Connected Supply Chain with 5G Network Connectivity
Topics: “Supply Chain Sustainability and Digital Transformation”
Moderator: Prof. Nyoman Pujawan
- Irawan Budi Utomo, CSCM – PT SCHOTT Igar Glass
- Cecilia Lukardi, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM, CSSCP – PT DKSH
- Cokorda Gdw Dwipa Susila, CPLM – PT Freeport Indonesia
Supply Chain Innovation Summit 2023 will be held on May – July 2023, registration as participants will be opened on March 2023.
Online session Every Saturday, 13 May – 1 July 2023 | 13.30 – 15.00 WIB
Offline session in Jakarta | Saturday, 8 July 2023 | 08.00 – 16.00
ISCEA Graduates, Industry Professionals, Academician, Students, Publics. Basically everyone who has interests on getting to know more about latests updates on innovations and improvements project in supply chain area.
The material/slide of the online event will be updated on this page (Tab Speaker List & Slides – Online sessions) while the on the offline event the materials will be distributed on hard copies.
Due to confidentiality, some materials/slides may not be shared.
We are aware of government COVID-19 restrictions. As per now, we are planning to hold the event offline and online further info will be published on our social media.
ISCEA Indonesia is always welcome to anyone who wants to volunteer in our events.
The recording of the online sessions will be shared on our Youtube after the series of the event completed. You may turn on your notification on our channel for the updates. However, the offline session (final day) is an exclusive session, hence it will not be shared on our Youtube channel so if you are keen to attend the session you are very welcomed.
Due to confidentiality, some part of the videos may not be shared.
The professional development units (PDU) will vary from one to another depending on your involvement in SCIS. The categories are as follows:
- Speaker: Contributing as speaker for Supply Chain Innovation Summit will grant you 6 PDUs.
- Moderator: Contributing as moderator for Supply Chain Innovation Summit will grant you 6 PDUs.
- Online Session: There has been a change to our policy that will score your attendance respectfully toward your duration of attendance at the event. You are required to attend at least three out of eight sessions of SCIS in order to obtain the certificate. You may find your PDU may vary from one to another starting to 3 PDU.
- Final Day: You will get extra 6 PDU on your attendance in the Final Day.
You may collect and claim more than one role e.g. participating as speaker and participants will grant you six (6) and three (3) PDU respectively, in total you have collected nine (9) PDU. You may find your certificate on your email/spam. If you have further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN SCIS?
- Visit Supply Chain Innovation Summit 2023 page on ISCEA Indonesia Website and then click register as participants or through http://isceaindonesia.com/link/
- Click “Free – SCIS 2023 Online Event Registration”.
- Fill the Zoom Registration Meeting Form with your valid data.
- Check your registered e-mail regularly for the SCIS 2023 zoom meeting link invitation, we may send you notifications few hours prior to the event too.
- Access the zoom meeting room only from your email. the meeting link is unique for each participants and can only be accessed from one device only. However you are not restricted from sharing the registration link.
- If you are having difficulty entering the room, you are advised to log-in to your zoom application using the registered email.