Certified Supply Chain Manager
This program is designed to provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the supply chain. It is designed, combining theory and current industry practice, to provide insight and support for daily decisions. In addition to the in-depth coverage of the standard supply chain tools, strategies and methodologies, it also covers topics such as leadership, theory of constraints, lean six sigma, and operational accounting. A CSCM designation demonstrates that you are both an expert in supply chain theory, and a practitioner. It demonstrates your capability to manage and lead a modern supply chain organization.
SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
- Supply Chain Management Essentials
- Strategic Planning in the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Business Processes and Metrics
- Logistics – Transport in the Supply Chain
- Logistics – Distribution Networks
- Logistics – Inventory Management
- Bullwhip Effect
- Introduction to Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) /
Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Products and Services Management
- Demand Management
- Supply Management
- Consensus, Prioritization and Strategic Planning Integration
- Supply Chain Relationships
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Collaboration Tools
SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMIZATION
- Information systems and digital supply chain
- Lean Six Sigma
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Demand-driven supply chain (DDSC) framework
- Introduction to Demand Driven Material Requirement Planning – DDMRP
- Financial key performance indicators
- Leadership and change management
- Introduction to project management
- Sustainable supply chain management
CSCM certification is right for you if you want to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the supply chain.
This program is perfect for:
- Supply chain professionals empowered to make strategic decisions.
- Organizations wanting to improve their competitive edge by providing their executives an holistic supply chain perspective.
- Individuals leading a supply chain transformation within their organizations.
Top level managers, entrepreneur’s and business consultants.