Supply Chain Innovation Summit is an annual event conducted by ISCEA Indonesia to discuss the latest updates on innovation and improvement projects in the supply chain area. We have conducted three consecutive years online and last year we conducted our first offline summit.
Supply Chain Innovation Summit 2023 – Final Day will be held in:
Saturday, 8 July 2023 in Holiday Inn Kemayoran Jakarta (08.00 – 16.00 GMT +7)
What will you find in SCIS 2023 – Final Day?
- More than 6 (six) exclusive presentations from ISCEA Graduates
- Exclusive keynote speech
- ISCEA Graduates certificate handover ceremony
- Awarding ceremony – Indonesian Supply Chain Awards 2023 (Young Supply Chain Professional & Innovative Supply Chain Manager)
- Coffee Break and Networking Luncheon
- Exclusive souvenirs from ISCEA Indonesia
08.45 Keynote Speech: Integrating Sustainability into Supply Chain by Devina S. Raditya Jap – Director of Environment and Sustainability – Schneider Electric
09.45 Presentation Session I
- Heru Indrawidjajanto, CSCA, CSCM – PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) – Improve Supply Chain Profitability with Cost to Serve
- Dr. Hally Hanafiah, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM – President University – Executive Guidance for Supply Chain Digital Transformation to Solve Supply Disprution
- Michelle, CSCA, CPLM – KPMG – Digital Supply Chain Strategy
10.45 Presentation Session II
- Reza Bachtiar, CPLM – Telkomsel – Connected Supply Chain with 5G Network Connectivity
- Ida Yulani Gultom – Waresix
- Nabil Raja Damanik, CSCM – Segari – E-Grocery Supply Chain and Challenges
13.00 Panel Discussion: Sustainable Supply Chain – From Theory to Practice
- Prof. I Nyoman Pujawan CSCP, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM (Moderator)
- Cokorda Gde Dwipa Susila, CPLM – PT Freeport Indonesia (Panelist)
- Cecilia Lukardi, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM – Diageo Indonesia (Panelist)
- Irawan Budi Utomo, CPLM, CSCM – Schott Igar Glass (Panelist)
14.15 Certificate Handover
14.30 Indonesian Supply Chain Awards 2023
This schedule is subject to change without prior notification. Please contact us for more update information on email@example.com or Whatsapp +6282131622848 (Aho).
Terms and Conditions
- This ticket is non-refundable. However, you can hand the ticket over to others.
- The changes in the attendees’ information shall contact the committee first because it is related to the name on the certificate.
- Please make sure that you have given the right e-mail because the committee will send you the confirmation email based on the registered e-mail.
- Make sure that you have given the right phone number. Especially for more than 1 ticket purchase, we will confirm the attendees’ names through Whatsapp.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the event started. The re-registration is opened one hour prior to the event.
- Any possession of drugs and weapons in the venue is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the Auditorium.
- Recording the event using your personal video camera/phone is prohibited.
- Participants are required to have been vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine + Booster.
- Attendees must wear masks inside the venue.
- Bring and use hand sanitizer whenever needed.