Expert Class Vol II
Forecasting and pLanning
A supply chain mini course program. The perfect mix between theoretical and study cases.
Guided directly by the experts.
Terms of Participation
Everybody is welcome to join the Expert Class. However, you must notice that the class will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia & English
Yes, university students are welcome to join.
This expert class vol.2 is paid program, we highly suggest you to buy it when the presale is still on.
- Visit Expert Class page on ISCEA Indonesia website and then click purchase the final ticket or through isceaindonesia.com/shop/
- Click “Add to cart” on “Expert Class Vol. II – Forecasting and Planning”
- Then click “View cart” to continue the transaction
- After completing the transaction, choose “Proceed to checkout“
- After that, you will be redirected to Midtrans payment page to choose the payment method. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- Access the zoom meeting room only from your email. The meeting link is unique for each participants and can only be accessed from one device only and will be sent at least 24 hours before the event starts. Please check your email regularly.
- If you are having difficulty entering the room, you are advised to log-in to your zoom application using the registered email.
Unfortunately, there will be no recording distributed so please make sure to attend the event fully.
Only some part of PPT materials can be distributed after the session end.
Schedule & Curriculum
The classes is being held online via Zoom meeting and the post-test will be conducted online.
Thursday-Friday, 15-16 Sept 2022 : 19.00 – 20.30 WIB (After working hours)
Friday, 23 Sept 2022 : 19.00 – 20.30 WIB (After working hours)
Saturday, 24 Sept 2022: 09.00 – 12.00 WIB
|EC0201: Supply Chain Planning
(Thursday, 15 September 2022 | 19.00 – 20.30 WIB)
|1,5 Hour||1. Overview SC Planning
2. What is S&OP
3. Steps of S&OP
|Nyoman Pujawan, Ph.D., CSCP, CSCA,CSCM|
|EC0202: Planning Strategies
(Friday, 16 September 2022 | 19.00 – 20.30 WIB)
|1,5 Hour||1. Key Points in S&OP
2. How to improve Forecasting, S&OP
3 Case Studies: Identifying Demand
4 Case Studies: How to Match Planning, Supply and Demand
5 Case Studies: S&OP extreme events
|Cecilia Lukardi, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM|
|EC0203: Introduction to Forecasting
(Friday, 23 September 2022 | 19.00 – 20.30 WIB)
|1,5 Hour||1. Introduction to forecasting
2. Forecasting example – Data inputs
3. Forecasting example – Quantitative models
4. Forecast performance
|Dr. Lala Ayu Kantari, ST, CSCA|
|EC0204: Forecasting Application (AI and Machine Learning Methods)
(Saturday, 24 September 2022 | 09.00 – 10.30 WIB)
|1,5 Hour||1 Forecasting Application
2. Case Studies: How to find a good data
3. Case Studies: How to decide a good forecasting methods
4. How to present forecasting result
|EC0205: Post Test
(Saturday, 25 September 2022 | 10.00 – 12.00 WIB)
|1 Hour||ISCEA Team|
After attending the four-days training, all participants are required to take a post-test in order to get a certificate of participation.
You will be given 30 minutes break time after attending the last course after that you will have the post-test. The duration of the post-test is approximately 1 hour.
Yes, the post-test questions will be in english.
In order to get the certificate of participation, you need to finish the post-test on the last day of the event.
The certificate will be given to all participants is a certificate of participation, so the output is NOT similar to the ISCEA Indonesia certification programs.
Upon receiving the certificate of attendance, ISCEA Graduates will be eligible to convert it into Professional Development Units (PDUs). During this event, you may be eligible to recieve 6 PDUs if you finish the post test.