Expert Class Vol.IV:
Procurement Management | 4-7 October 2023
Enhance your procurement insights
A supply chain mini course program. Bringing new experience for public to learn the perfect mix between theoretical and study cases directly by the experts.
Prof. I Nyoman Pujawan, CSCA, CPLM, CSCM, CSCP
Professor Supply Chain Engineering - ITS
Day 1: Procurement Strategy
Briant Silvano, CSCA
Director of Business Development and Strategic Procurement - PT Infolliance Energi Indonesia
Day 2: Supplier Relationship Management
Business Development Director Indonesia - Slimstock
Day 3: Sourcing Analytics
Terms of participation
Everybody is welcome to join the Expert Class. This class will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia.
This Expert Class Vol. IV is paid program, we highly suggest you to buy it when the presale is still on.
- Visit Expert Class page on ISCEA Indonesia website and then click purchase the final ticket or through isceaindonesia.com/shop/
- Click “Add to cart” on “Expert Class Vol. IV – Procurement Management”
- Then click “View cart” to continue the transaction
- After completing the transaction, choose “Proceed to checkout“
- After that, you will be redirected to Midtrans payment page to choose the payment method. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- Access the zoom meeting room only from your email. The meeting link is unique for each participants and can only be accessed from one device only and will be sent at least 24 hours before the event starts. Please check your email regularly.
- If you are having difficulty entering the room, you are advised to log-in to your zoom application using the registered email.
Yes, you will get recording access through our new platform academy.isceaindonesia.com. We will automatically assign you to the course page D-2 of the event.
The power point material can be accessed through our platform academy.isceaindonesia.com
You can access the platform through the e-mail that you used to purchase the ticket. You are not obliged to register on the platform prior to the event.
After attending the three-days training, all participants are required to take a post-test in order to get a certificate of participation.
The duration of the post-test is approximately 30 minutes with 20 multiple choice questions.
The certificate will be given to all participants is a certificate of participation, so the output is NOT similar to the ISCEA Indonesia certification programs.
Upon receiving the certificate of attendance, ISCEA Graduates will be eligible to convert it into Professional Development Units (PDUs). During this event, you may be eligible to receive 4 PDUs if you finish the post test.